Bookworm- Stories and Ramblings

I don't have all of the answers, no big surprise, but I'm definitely more level headed then some of these ultra wingers. Join me on the middle ground as I take a look at some of America's issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

4.12.2006

Introduction

I've finally gotten so fed up with the fringe that I decided to vent about it. Why now you ask? Driving home from work tonight I decided to switch my radio from Jack FM to talk radio. And what channel did I choose? Well, my choices were either sports radio, endless diatribe about overpaid brats playing games that my two sons love, or political babble, a radio talk show host bash the conservatives or trash the liberals . What a choice! Whoops, I apologize to the religious groups, I did have the blessed opportunity to listen to religious banter about how society sucks, how my generation is lacking in morals, and how this religion or that one is wrong. I can't believe I didn't jump at that opportunity---imagine the self-sacrifice. Too bad my choices were all double speak b---s--t. It's sickening listening to all of it. So come on, be sick with me, and let's bash back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home